Are you a recently graduated software tester who has an affinity with games but want to work outside the pressure of the games industry? Do you have knowledge of all test activities, from test strategy to test execution? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic, critical, driven and dedicated individual early in their career who is eager to join our cozy, informal QA team and contribute to the quality of the LearnPro Group products, especially XVR Simulation products.
XVR Simulation, a part of LearnPro group develops serious simulation software for training and educating emergency workers. Our XVR virtual reality simulation platform is globally used in over 50 countries. HERE you can get a sneak preview showcasing the software we make.
Because we are growing fast, we are looking for a Junior gaming software tester who is trained in the testing field or has knowledge of testing activities and who is willing to quickly implement this knowledge for our software to join our QA team.
What we ask:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (academic level of thinking and working) in the field of computers / IT.
- You have analytical skills, are accurate and result- and solution- oriented.
- You have good communicative and collaborative skills.
- You like to work in a team.
- You’re willing to signal and act upon any ambiguities and problems that occur in the testing process.
- You are a certified tester (TMap Next or ISTQB) - or have worked with these methods.
- You are fluent in English (and ideally Dutch), both verbally and written.
A plus if:
- you have the knowledge, of, or experience with automated testing.
What we offer:
- A varied and challenging job at a fast-growing international software company.
- A sociable team and an informal, professional corporate culture.
- Plenty of room to take responsibility and initiative.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
- Contribution towards travel costs.
- Typical Dutch lunch spread, with fresh fruit and snacks.
- Foosball and gaming with colleagues during your break!
- The chance to contribute to an innovative product with which aid workers worldwide train their skills
- We’re looking for someone who is available for 40 hours a week to work with our team based in Delft, The Netherlands.
About the LearnPro Group
LearnPro Group is the global leader in virtual reality and e-learning solutions for the health, fire, police and other emergency services. The combined software suite made up of learnPro, pdrPro and XVR Simulation provides a platform for learning management, authoring, competency reporting and training, including an immersive virtual reality simulation training platform. The suite of products is used by leading public sector institutions to train and manage over 250,000 emergency service and health care staff each year. Visit www.learnprogroup.com for more information.